City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

Barren ground at the main gate exit, and lighting on the outside main board

Go down

Barren ground at the main gate exit, and lighting on the outside main board

Post  Geronimo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 pm

1) A patch on the ground near the main gate exit had been trampled until there is no grass. This is very unsightly, and it becomes muddy when there is rain. The path should be tiled as it seems to be a common pathway. Can the management office or deveoper do something before the problem is handed over to our own elected representatives?

2) I noticed a bulb (one of the three) had been blown off and not replaced for many many many weeks , lighting the big "name board" outside the condo (facing Kitchener Road). What happened to the maintenence?

Seems like the condo is in a mess....problems must be reported before a remedy is made. Most problems are obvious and easily noticed. Itsn't there someone who would be walking around often to keep the place clean and well??

Geronimo

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Bald patch in front of CSR

Post  LOGIC on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

WROTE TO CDL REGARDING BOTAK PATCHES IN FRONT OF CSR & CSM.
THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT.
FOUL STENCH PERMEATING B1 OF BLOCK 10 & ANOTHER BLK.
WHEN I SHIFTED IN AT THE BEGINNING OF LAST YEAR THE SAME PROBLEM OCCURRED.
LEARNED FROM DEVELOPER IT WAS LEAKAGE OF THEIR MUCH TOUTED PNEUMATIC WASTE DISPOSAL SYSTEM. AT THIS RATE WE WILL BE SADDLED WITH THIS PROBLEM DOWN THE ROAD. MA INFORMED ME HE HAD CALLED THE CONTRACTOR TO RECTIFY IT.
SO IF ANY OF YOU NOTICE ANY STENCH IN YOUR BASEMENT PLEASE INFORM MAA

LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down