City Square Residence
Welcome to City Square Residence forums.
Please show your support for us by registering and participating in the discussions.
If you don't care, who will?

Please read the terms of use after registering.

15th May how to use the Lockset?

Go down

15th May how to use the Lockset?

Post  Mcqueen on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am

Hi,

Anyone know what is this event about?
I saw a notice pinned up at the notice board @lift lobby.
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

GATEMAN LOCK

Post  LOGIC on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi ALL,
I had requested the MA to contact Gateman Lock to give us a tutorial on our thousand dollar Lock guarding our front door. Last year they came but not many owners know about it. As we had been using the lock for a year, batteries may run low, we may find ourselves lock out of our own home one fine day. Also request the MA to put out a perpetual notice to owners that if we ever get lock out, help can be seek from the security guards to jump start the lock. Hope all owners can attend for their own knowledge in how to deal with this high tech lock.
Cheerio, LOGIC

LOGIC

Back to top Go down

Re: 15th May how to use the Lockset?

Post  Mcqueen on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:48 pm

LOGIC wrote:Hi ALL,
I had requested the MA to contact Gateman Lock to give us a tutorial on our thousand dollar Lock guarding our front door. Last year they came but not many owners know about it. As we had been using the lock for a year, batteries may run low, we may find ourselves lock out of our own home one fine day. Also request the MA to put out a perpetual notice to owners that if we ever get lock out, help can be seek from the security guards to jump start the lock. Hope all owners can attend for their own knowledge in how to deal with this high tech lock.
Cheerio, LOGIC

Thanks Logic. Smile
Mcqueen

Back to top Go down

Re: 15th May how to use the Lockset?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down